Welcome to The Guru Tandoori Restaurant
The Guru Tandoori is famous for rustling up a delicious feast promptly before, during or after a renowned `COMEDY & CURRY’ nights. Set up on the backdrop of a lovely riverside and knowing that the theatre is within a few steps makes it well worth a visit in its own right. Also added to it is the well arranged pub towards one end filled with an array of your favourite drinks. We believe in providing the best takeaway service.
We pride in ourselves in giving takeaway promptly without compromising in quality. With a wide variety of menu specialised in indian dishes especially the Tandoori ones which is quite popular among locals.
We do express lunch for just £ 3.99 veg or non veg available mon to sat from 12: 00 to 02: 45 pm.
Whether to enjoy a drink on the terrace or watching the sunset over the Kew gardens The Guru tandoori is the place most sought for.
- Dining capacity for 85 diners
- A party for 150 people can also be accommodated alongside
- Riverside barbeque and garden area to wander about
- Helpful conditions for disability people
- Beer Garden
- Cater Children parties
- The famous `Curry and Comedy’ twice a month (Sundays)
- Specialised in Tandoori dishes
- Few steps away from the theatre or cinema.